Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Witches Hour


Hi All 

Its the 15th of the month so that means a new challenge starts today over on kennyk's krafty krew, the theme for this challenge is 

*Anything Goes* Twist 
Halloween

I have used one of my many favorite images Hella Enchanta Halloween Witch which can be found here, along with Haunted House ,she is coloured up with Spectrum Noirs and for the house image I used Aqua Tints 

Pens Used 
FS2,4 TN2,4,LV2 
BRG4,6,8,10
DG 1,2,4
LV1,2,3


Hope you will join in the fun 

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs Vicky 

3 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Outstanding card! So creative! I love doing Halloween crafts also!

Unknown said...

Fabby card love the depth of the orange
Lynne

John Cruz said...

I love the Card brand!






Pay Someone To Take My Online Classes For Me