Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

MAWTT Fantasy

Hi all 

Think i am getting confused with my weeks and thought this theme was next week so a little bit behind in my posting 

Anyway a new challenge started over on MAWTT today and this weeks theme is 

Fantasy 

I have used the  elf from the fantasy section on kenny k I have done a strange thing and tried to make a stencil out of dies not sure if I like but hay.

She is coloured up in spectrum noirs using script stamp from my stash and broken china distress inks, not sure where the papers are from, corner dies are flower corners from tonic


Hope you will join in with us this week and also check the rest of the dts creations they are super

Thanks for looking
Hugs vicky

5 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

I love the different format of your card Vicky and the image is fab. Cx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love that image and your beautiful colors!
Tammy x

DesignerDiva said...

Its a super card Vicky, I like the die cut stencils I think they work perfectly and I love your image and how you coloured her. Great in every way!
Hugs Laurie xx

Hazel said...

I came by on Thursday but noticed that you weren't here! lol A super easel card with cute image. Hazel L. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Ive emailed you a couple of times, not sure if you have got them, Love Hazelxo