Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Snowman

Hi all 

Very late today posting, I blame it on the clocks going back!!!!

Today the new challenge starts over on eclectic ellapu and the theme for this week is 

Inspired by a film


I have used the Snowman image from Kenny K, and of course my inspiration has come from the film 'The Snowman' as while making this card I kept singing 'Walking through the air' much to my daughters disgust!!!!

I have used free xmas papers from a magazine, along with memory box snow flake die and a Tree die with lots of glitter that you cant really see on the photo 


I would like to enter into the following challenges
Kenny K- Hoilday chic sparkle


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs Vicky  


3 comments:

purplecinn said...

I love this o bright and cheerful and sparkly! I must admit I tried watching this movie as its one of my partners faves but I haven't finished watching it lol... I think I got the die or one very similar with a magazine and I am going to have to try making it all glittery!

Suzilou said...

I love this snowman, how cute. Great card and layout.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K :)

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Cute as can be :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Holiday Chic* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

Tammy, KennyK Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx