Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Grandma's Birthday

Hi all 

Hope all you guys in England are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having at present, 

Wanted to share a card that I have made for my Grandma she turned the grand age of 95 the other day and we spent the day at my mums and dads having a little party for her, here is my two Hannah and Joe with their Great Grandma

 Here is the card I made for my Grandma, I have gone die cut mad on this card, I have used a A4 card blank along with a image from Saturated Canary coloured in with promarkers, I nicked a few spellbinder dies from my mum ( I have given her them back so I really only borrowed them !!!!) The gazebo, bonsai tree butterfly's and the fancy rectangles are all spellbinders, flowers and fence are Memory box,



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Totally papercraft- all of a flutter
sister act - anything goes
card crafters circle - lilac lavender
papertake weekly-new  borrowed blue
Saturated Canary- celebration


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky  




3 comments:

Sara S. said...

I adore all of the die cuts. You've used them to create a really lovely scene. And your coloring of that SC stamp is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

carol said...

super card, very pretty, thanks for sharing your creation with us at TPC and the lovely photos of your family and your young looking grandma...bless her x carol

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Vicky & I have to say your gran looks fabulous for 95, hope she had a super lovely day as I'm sure she deserved it. She looks really happy :0)
Thankyou for joining us girlies at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx