Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Crafting when we can Flowers

Hi all

Its time for a new challenge over on Crafting when we can, for this challenge we want to see flowers as the the theme is 

Floral 

This is super easy Challenge,as I cant help but use flowers on my projects. The sponsor for this challenge is the fab Sassy Studio Designs, I have used the image Oz and promarkers to colour her up,along with papers from my stash, and the flowers and frame are Marianne dies

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Totally Paper Crafts- make your own flowers
charisma cardz- Girly
Sassy Studio - Fav colour combo (purple and black)

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Vicky 

1 comment:

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Vicky!
I like your card and violet flowers! Great job!

Thank you so much for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

~Alexandra~