Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pink and Black with Skulls

Hi all

Its time for the purple team over on Eclectic Ellapu, to show case their work this week it's Jacki's birthday and she is hosting the challnege and has chosen her Favorite colour scheme as the theme
Pink and Black but she wants to see skulls as well

I have gone for more pink then black and have used a Dilly Bean image I have mainly cause it was the only thing I have skulls on and would go with pink, The card is a Frame card, I have used papers from papaernamia and the dies are spellbinders and memory box, kept the card quite CAS for me.

Front of card
Inside Card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
moving along with the times- CAS
my time to craft- show us the inside
JellyPark- girly theme
Wags and Whiskers- girl birthday

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky 

4 comments:

Deloris said...

Love the pink and black color combo! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wow beautiful!
thank you so much for joining us at MTTC!

Kimberly S said...

Pretty 'girly' card! Your coloring is just lovely too. Thanks so much for entering at Wags n Whiskers challenge, hope to see you again! :) hugs, Kimberly

Patricia said...

Nice CAS card Vicky. I struggle with CAS too as I want to put everything in my craft room on my cards. lol. I love the window opening to the inside. cute.