Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Handmade Flowers

Hi all 

Its time for a new challenge over on Eclectic Ellapu, this week it is Elisa who has chosen the theme, which is 

selfmade (anhydrous) flowers

What a super theme, I love flowers, and especially love making them using my dies, I have used some hearts that I bought from a craft fair, the papers I have made myself, using stamps and distress inks, and I have used I think every flower die I have to make the flowers, Marianne design Craftables frame & flower die, Memory Box, and spellbinder blossom and branch die, all flowers are coloured using distress inks,

Hope you will join in with us this week 


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges 
Anything goes- Handmade backgrounds
Craft room- stamp your own background
Inky inpressions- distress it 
Dutch Dare- flutter-by butterfly
Stamping for the weekend- monochrome
Crazy 4 challenges- no patterned papers
ABC Challenges- Stamped background

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Vicky 

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful work gorgeous flowers, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is absolutely stunning. Love the colors and those flowers look as they may have taken alot of time and patience - well worth in though. Hugz and love Elaine xx

Debi said...

what a pretty heart hanging, love the plum colour and stamped background, thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

xxcalamityxx said...

Your heart is beautiful, I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining us over at Anything Goes for our backgrounds challenge xhugsx Nikki

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Beautiful creation love the flowers and of course the butterflies. Thank you for sharing at DUTCH DARE card challenges.
Lisa :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So beautiful...lovely detailing. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room.

CarlaKH said...

How lovely..what a terrific project! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

Patricia said...

Hi Vicky! Great project my purple teamie! I can't decide which side I like better! Beautiful!
Hugs!

Jenn Bedient said...

What a beautiful project! Love all the details- so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

- Jenn DT