Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crafting when we can #40

Hi all

Its time for a new challenge over on Crafting when we can, this fortnight its a Sketch challenge and we are sponsored by Lacy Sunshine, I have never used one on these images before, so really enjoyed looking through the shop and choosing,

Here is the Sketch to follow

and here is my take on the card

I have used Emily Raindrops which can be found here, I have used items in my stash that needed using up, I needed to make room as today is my big shopping trip with my mum and sister to the GNPE in Harrogate to buy lots of new crafting goodies, Hope you will join us in this new challenge and look forward to seeing your take on the sketch, I am of to get ready for my super fun day.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
ABC- J Just as you like
bastel-traum- weather map
Really reasonable ribbon- ribbon and flowers

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky 








6 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

Tom said...

Great job! Especilly her Hair with the lights. Thanks for joining bastel-traum.ch

Judy Rozema said...

So very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon~!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors you used and that ticket is awesome!!

Unknown said...

amazing coloring... love the hair!!!!
hugs

berucrafts said...

what for a great card you made, I love your coloration, thanks for playing with bastel-traum.ch Hugs Ute