Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Fun

 Morning all
Its time for another challenge over on crafting when we can
 The theme is Summer fun and the sponsors are MilkCoffee

The DT were given a image to work with I have used Tiffany swimming which can found
here 
 
The image is coloured with promarkers. Most of the items I have used have been sat in my stash for years just waiting to be used, The blue paper is papermania, the tag and circle shapes are from a docrafts box set I have had for ages. I also found loads of different coloured slide mount I forgot I had, so I added one as a stopper for the easel. The sunglasses cut is from cricut create a critter

Take a look at the rest of the DT cards they are all fanastic




I would to enter this card into the following challenges
nutcrafters - spots or strips
scrapalicious usa - summertime
celebrate the occasion welcome summer
deep ocean challenge blog- welcome summer
charisma cardz- summer
cute card thursday- here comes summer
emergency crafters challenge- summer sun

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Vicky


12 comments:

Faye said...

Lovely bright summery card thanks for joining us over at Emergency Crafters Faye x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous easel card. I love the image, papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful realization. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs From France.
Catherine.

Robin said...

Loving this card. Your image is colored very pretty and I love all these embellishments. Hugs, Robin

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

Carol said...

Gorgeous colourful card Vicky. Carol x

Pink Dandelion said...

Thanks for joining in with Nutcrafters challenge and good luck. Debs xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love how you have colored up your image, beautiful color combo! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, lovely image.
Thanks for joining us at charisma Cardz!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is gorgeous...

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters & good luck!!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Paper Squirrel said...

Cute card...I like how you used the slide frame! Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious USA's Summertime challenge!

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Vicky!
Fantastic card! Very summery! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters.
~Lucy x