Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monochromatic

Hi all
Cant believe it is Thursday already were do the days and weeks go. When looking through the blogs I follow yesterday I saw Divas by Design challenge was monochromatic, which i fancied trying, I have gone for just black, because I love black and always seem to do cards with pinks and purples.
Here is the card



Items used
Lili of the valley stamp
Tim Holtz border die
Tim Holtz Flower die
Tonic petal pairs
Cricut Paper lace
Spellbinders 
Papermania Capsule papers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
whimsy inspires- Spots and Strips
stamp with sarah kay-  Monochromatic
crafting for all seasons - Homemade Flowers
lili of the valley thursday - Anything goes

Thanks for looking
Vicky

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Vicky, I have just found your lovely blog, your cards are gorgeous, and I'm now follower #11

hugs Vicky x x x

Karen said...

VEry nice Vicky, I love monochromatic cards, thanks for joining us at I &hearts ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love your fairy. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x