Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shoe Shopping and lots of pink

Hi
Hope everyone has had a good weekend, don't they go too fast. I have made this card today using a wooden forever friends stamp and coloured it with promarkers. I have used papers from Me to You. I used Lacy Labels Cartridge for the label die cuts and butterfly's, lacy and pearls are from my stash


I would like to enter into the following challenges
i love promarkers - Lets go Shopping
Passion for promarker -Pink Pearls and Lace
willow sketchie challenge- Follow the sketch

Thanks For looking
Vicky

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Such a sweet card Vicky, the image is lovely and I love the lace.

Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww what a pretty card Vicky, such a sweet image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

oheidia said...

Hi vicky.
I really love your card in pink with lace and pearls. The image used is so cute and your coloring is fab!
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

Diane Louise J said...

Such an adorable card and lovely colouring of such a cute image...love all those shoes. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Think Pink Challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT) xx

Rachael said...

Such a pretty card!! Never seen that stamp before its adorable! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight Challenge!
Rach :) xx