Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Heat Embossing

Hi again today
What a horrible dark rainy day, But I have had a lovely day crafting and this is my second post for today, My sister bought me Sizzix Framlit die and stamps set for Christmas, I have used the dies but not the stamps, couldn't think what to do with them. Anyway had a idea today to get out my heat tool and embossing power (which I haven't done for ages) and have a play with the flower stamp. I stamped the flower with a white ink and heat embossed with clear embossing power and then went over then entire paper with Antique linen distress ink, and vintage photo for the edges, I was really pleased with the result, and pleased i have found a great use for this stamp. I have used this as the backing paper for this card






Items used 
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK Stamp - Frames Sprigs
All other items are from my stash that i have had for ages and just found when having a clear out, no idea where they are from

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
crafty mess challenge blog - Distressing and embossing
whimsy inspires- Distressing
the stamp man challenges. show us your shabby chic or distressed
paper craft bliss- Vintage 

Thanks for looking 
Vicky
 









3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is a wonderful card. I love your attention to detail and the embellishments are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Craftymess challenge blog this time.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing along with Paper Crafting Journey Vintage!

Love, Laura PCJDT

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for entering the challenge over at craftymess blog http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.com
What a very beautiful card. SImply designed with stunning results.
Look forward to seeing more of your challenge entries.
Lisa xxx