Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Distress Inks

Hi again today
I have been playing with my new distress inks, had lots of fun last night trying something new after watching some you tube video from Tim Holtz. I found some stamps that i bought when i first started card making and never used, they are Vintage See Ds stamps,  I am really pleased with the result 
Please let me know what you think


I would like to enter this card in to the following Challenges
anything challenge - Anything goes
paper take weekly -anything goes

Happy Crafting
Vicky

2 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous, really nice image and LO, thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and very feminine card Vicky. Love the soft colours.

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
xx